A Trust for future trust” - Paramahamsa Foundation Trust
Paramahamsa Foundation Trust (PFT) was established in the year 1983 by Dr. K.R.Paramahamsa. The trust has its own roots in the ancient values of the Indian system of education with novel approaches for imparting and also clear focus on holistic delivery of education through human development at various levels. With this objective, PFT has emerged as a strong educational group and established various institutions under the vibrant leadership of Dr. K.R.Paramahamsa, Chairman, PFT.
The AMC Group of institutions (under Paramahamsa Foundation Trust):
AMC has a 52-acre campus at Bannerghatta with all modern facilities required for higher level education. It has been providing quality education with good reputation in the area of Management, Engineering, Science, Technology, Tourism and Research, by unleashing the potential of future professionals and shaping them into effective, ethical, socially conscious Leaders.
During the last 25 years, it has imparted its students an intellectual and social experience that is unique in itself.
The Institutions are:
- AMC American School & P.U. College – Recognized by Govt. of Karnataka (1-7th Std.-CBSE syllabus and 8th -10+2 - State syllabus)
- Administrative Management College - Affiliated to Bangalore University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi.
- AMC Engineering College - Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi.
- Advanced Management College - Affiliated to Bangalore University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi
- Associated Management College - Affiliated to Bangalore University.